Focused on the Texas online learning community needs, TxVSN provides resources in the Professional Development Center and in Project Share. The center supplies best practices in online learning and teaching for administrators implementing online learning, for site coordinators, and for facilitators supporting students, and for experienced online teachers eager to hone their skills in the latest pedagogy and online methodology.
Join us online at http://www.epsilen.com/Inst/TxVSN
TxVSN Professional Development Center
- Professional Development Webinars
- Learning With the Authors is an online book study webinar series. Each book study concludes with an author-led session. There is no cost for participation other than obtaining the book.
- Online Tutorials
- Self-paced and specialized instructor-led tutorials provide a more in-depth learning experience.
- The “speaks VOLumes “conference invites participation from educators to exchange ideas, resources, and best practices that improve online education. This conference is at no cost to Texas Educators.
- The "e-Accessibility" Conference